The COVID-19 pandemic has changed nearly every aspect of banking—including the way CFOs need to approach their audit programs. In an environment of unprecedented financial and operational change, internal controls and audits have taken on even more importance with CFOs working effectively with risk, compliance, and audit committees.
How can CFOs continue to go beyond safety and soundness to assess risk across the institution, adapt strategic goals, and maintain strong internal controls?
Find out when you download this whitepaper. Topics include:
- 4 key changes you should make to your audit program
- Questions for measuring the effectiveness of pandemic controls
- Lending and PPP: What to audit
- Critical operational risks to evaluate
- 6 best practices for managing risk during COVID-19