The CFPB has finally released its final rule implementing Section 1071 of the Dodd-Frank Act. What do small business lenders need to do to comply? Our regulatory compliance experts have gone through all 800+ pages and are ready to break it down for you.
In this webinar, we’ll explain:
- Which lenders must comply with 1071
- Definition of a small business under 1071
- Data fields and deadlines
- What you need to do to comply
- Best practices for implementation
Whether you're a commercial lender, compliance professional, or member of the C-suite, this webinar will help you understand what the Section 1071 final rule means for your team and how to move forward with confidence.
VP of Compliance
Regulatory Compliance Expert
Monica Bolin, CERP, NCRM
Risk Management Expert