Reducing Compliance Risk with Regression Analysis
Regression analysis is a powerful tool for determining if age, race, gender, or ethnicity factored into loan and pricing decisions – and it’s underutilized because many lenders find it too complicated. Yet it’s this model’s complexity, including the ability to do a deep dive to understand the relationship between variables, that makes it so valuable.
Don’t miss out on an insightful fair lending tool. Join us for a one-hour webinar, where our experts will unmask the mystery of regression analysis and show you how your institution can take advantage of this statistical model. We’ll share insights into:
- How regression analysis works
- What makes it an effective fair lending analysis tool
- Leveraging regression analysis to explain and defend disparities
- When regression modeling is most effective
- The best data for regression analysis
- Recent fair lending fines that could have been avoided with regression analysis
Whether it’s HMDA, indirect auto lending, credit card, or consumer loan analysis, learn how regression analysis can help you promote proactive risk mitigation and fair lending compliance.