Financial institutions don’t have complete control of the mobile channel. App developers, mobile network operators, device manufacturers, specialized security firms and other nonfinancial third-party service providers all play a role—making risk management critical.
This webinar will guide you through the FFIEC’s Appendix E: Mobile Financial Services to help you:
- Recognize the role third-party providers play in mobile financial services
- Devise strategies to identify, measure and mitigate the risks presented by the mobile channel
- Discover the role contracts play in mitigating third-party risk
- Address compliance and reputation risk
- Understand the importance of the board and management in enterprise-wide risk management