Your financial institution is doing everything it can to protect consumer data, but what about your third-party vendors? With cyber breaches on the rise and a confusing patchwork of state, federal, and international privacy laws to contend with, it’s essential to have a game plan for managing privacy, data security, and vendor management at an enterprise level.
This webinar will dive into best practices and strategies for managing and mitigating the risk of third-party vendors exposing your sensitive data. You’ll learn:
- How data security/privacy regulations including Regulation P, GDPR, and state laws (including California and New York) impact GLBA-protected data, your institution, and your vendors
- The biggest third-party security pitfalls
- Strategies, processes, and safeguards for reducing third-party privacy breach risk
- Proactive steps employees and departments can take to reduce the risk of a vendor privacy breach
- Case studies and contingency plans for handling vendor data breaches
It only takes one data incident to damage your financial institution’s reputation. Join us as we delve into the intersection of privacy, data security, and vendor management and highlight ways to help protect and manage vendor data privacy.