A recent Harvard Business Review survey stated that 85% of those surveyed expect financial impact to rise from cyber breaches while only 23% of respondents said their strategic plan addresses business risk. This whitepaper was written to help both C-suite and frontline managers better understand the risks and opportunities associated with this timely issue of cyber risk.
This whitepaper addresses:
- The exploration of how FFIEC, OCC, FDIC and Fed mandates overlap regarding vendor management
- Best practices in vendor due diligence reviews and contract management to decrease cyber risk
- Re-conceptualizing threats from a strategic not tactical mindset
- Mandates for stress testing
- What the future holds with cyber risk