What Does Resilience Look Like? Building Future-Proof Financial Institutions
Today’s financial institutions need to be able to adapt to a changing world. From unexpected events to gradual shifts in consumer behavior and the operating environment, resilient financial institutions are prepared to deal with everything from operational disruptions to financial risk.
In this webinar, our panel of experts will highlight strategies for fostering resilience and maintaining stability in an ever-changing risk landscape.
Topics covered include:
- Mastering business continuity for seamless operations
- Strengthening disaster preparedness and tackling climate risk effectively
- Navigating high-profile reputation, safety, and soundness issues with confidence
- Managing concentration and liquidity risk to maintain financial stability
- Optimizing Risk Performance Management (RPM) for a secure future
- VP of Industry Engagement, Rafael Leon
- Risk Management Expert, Monica Bolin
- Senior Business Advisor of Risk Services, Steve Fochler