A recent Harvard Business Review survey stated that 85% of those surveyed expect financial impact to rise from cyber breaches while only 23% of respondents said their strategic plan addresses business risk. Join third-party risk expert, Michael Berman, for a presentation that’s sure to help both C-suite and frontline managers better understand the risks and opportunities associated with this timely issue of cyber risk.
Some of what the webinar will cover:
- Exploration of how FFIEC, OCC, FDIC and Fed mandates overlap regarding vendor management
- Best practices in vendor due diligence reviews and contract management to decrease cyber risk
- Re-conceptualize threats from a strategic not tactical mindset
- Mandates for stress testing
- What the future holds with cyber risk