Fair or Foul: Understanding Fair Lending Compliance Risk
In the race to comply with fair lending regulations, the finish line is constantly moving. Evolving HMDA requirements and increased public interest in allegations of discrimination makes running afoul of fair lending regulations more than just a regulatory and financial headache. It can also be a public relations nightmare.
This webinar will help you understand fair lending compliance risk and the nine essentials of a strong compliance management program. You’ll gain insights into:
- Today’s fair lending landscape
- Lessons learned from recent fair-lending settlements
- Mitigating key fair lending risks
- Redlining compliance risks
- Tips for improving fair lending compliance
Whether you’re a risk management or compliance professional, join us for advice on how to protect your institution and ensure borrowers are treated fairly.