Are You Ready for It?
How to Manage Regulatory Change
Thursday, September 22 @ 1 pm CT
With Special Hosts
Vice President Regulatory Compliance
Esq., NCCO, Regulatory Compliance Counsel
If there’s one constant in compliance, it’s regulatory change. A final rule implementing Section 1071 (aka HMDA for Small Business) is expected next year, and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) modernization is on the horizon. Meanwhile, regulators are gathering information about climate risk and cryptocurrency, and state laws continue to proliferate.
This webinar will look at the regulatory road ahead while showing you how to create a change management playbook. You’ll learn best practices for:
- Creating a repeatable, step-by-step process that can be applied to any regulatory change
- Anticipating compliance staffing needs
- Identifying regulatory changes that apply to your institution
- Drafting implementation plans, including updating policies and procedures
- Following up to ensure effective implementation
Don’t reinvent the wheel every time a new change is handed down. Learn how we help you prepare for the regulatory change ahead.