Violations of unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices (UDAAP) are among the most common—and expensive—enforcement actions that banks and credit unions face. Yet these violations don’t occur in a vacuum. They are preventable with careful risk management.
Join us for an engaging webinar for practical insights into:
- Activities that pose significant UDAAP risk
- UDAP vs UDAAP
- Why consumer complaints matter
- Analysis of violations: Mortgage servicing and payments (e.g., credit cards and offsets)
- Avoiding violations with internal and external controls
- How to risk assess policies and procedures to avoid internal UDAAP transgressions
- Controlling third-party UDAAP risk
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to manage and mitigate UDAAP risk.