We're Thankful for Lots of Things - Mostly You!
With Thanksgiving upon us, now is the perfect time to express our gratitude to our clients, colleagues and friends. You mean so much to us, and we're thankful for your support and encouragement.
Here at TRUPOINT Partners, we have a lot to be thankful for. 2015 has been an incredible year. Now is the perfect time to express our gratitude.
We’ve learned, grown and evolved, and we credit this progress to you, our customers, colleagues and friends. Thank you!
In that spirit, here are 10 things we’re especially thankful for this holiday season:
- We’re thankful for our oldest customers, who had faith early and have stayed with us for years. You know who you are. You’ve become our partners, friends, and allies. Thank you for your trust and wisdom. We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you.
- We’re thankful for our newest customers for joining the TRUPOINT family in 2015 and pushing us to keep improving. Your energy and fresh perspectives have provided incredible insight, and fueled our growth.
- We’re thankful for compliance officers and their staff for fighting the good fight every day. We know it’s difficult to keep your institution safe and manage compliance risk; the risks are high and the rewards are low. We work for you, and we appreciate your tireless efforts and the confidence you’ve shown us.
- We’re thankful for those Senior Management teams that support your compliance departments with a clear “tone from the top.” Your leadership strengthens compliance culture throughout your organization and empowers your compliance team to do their best work.
- We’re thankful for the regulators, for keeping us on our toes and making sure we never have a boring day. Your attention to the needs of the consumer is important and helps ensure that our industry remains the most productive and fair-minded in the world.
- We’re thankful for the contributions of our development, data analysis and customer service teams, which have contributed enormously to our success. Our software and our customer service combine to provide unique value, and you make delivering both seem effortless.
- We’re thankful to those specific clients, partners and colleagues who had the courage to tell us when things weren’t working. Your courage to speak out and share your thoughts with us is invaluable. Whether providing commentary on a new feature or a critique of a blog, that feedback is how we get better.
- We’re thankful for our professional friendships for providing camaraderie, support and insights. From our colleagues at industry associations, compliance allies around the country to our law firm partners, we are truly grateful for your support, and love working with you.
- We’re thankful for the opportunity to come to work every day and do work that genuinely makes a difference. As a small company, we’re grateful for the opportunity to add real value and improve the professional lives of our clients.
- We’re thankful for our incredible team here at TRUPOINT. It is rare that one gets to work with a group of people who approach their jobs with such energy and enthusiasm every day… always putting the client first and collaborating gracefully. You are inspiring.
In 2015, we’ve again had the opportunity to serve hundreds of clients, a privilege we don’t take lightly. We’ve enhanced our team with some of the most talented people anywhere. Our data analysis and development capabilities have grown dramatically. Our ability to ensure our customers success has improved. We’ve been able to launch our new Fair Lending Analytics solution, Analytics 2.0, and are finalizing a Redlining product to be released in January. We’ve had the opportunity to meet with compliance professionals from banks, credit unions and mortgage companies around the country, and we learned so much by hearing your perspectives and better understanding your unique challenges.
We’re poised for an even more incredible 2016, and we know you are, too. But we wouldn’t be here without you, our readers - friends, colleagues, customers and partners.